We take an interview and written test for new admission in school. There are entrance tests and interviews which are totally based on the capability of students learning and capability of understanding. The school insist on adequate academic ability and a sound character.
Age Limits for Admission -
1) Nursery : 2.5 years and above as on 1st June of the academic session
2) K.G.- I : 3.5 years and above as on 1st June of the academic session
3) K.G.-II : 4.5 years and above as on 1st June of the academic session
4) Class I : 5.5 years and above as on 1st June of the academic session
5) Class II : Onwards the students will be given admission on the basis of the aptitude test
Procedure for Admission
1) The school provides admission from K.G. classes on the basis of age and health.
2) Admission forms are available in school office and it must be completed in all respect properly.
3) Authentic birth certificate issued by government bodies is accepted at the time of admission.
4) A child will have to appear for the written test & interview process in order to get admission in the school.
5) On the basis of provided authentic documents & performances, a child will be liable to get admission in the respective class.
6) Admission will be confirmed after the submission of essential authentic documents.
Rules For Registration
Rules For Registration
Procedure for Withdrawal
Parents those are willing/desirous of withdrawing their children are guided to render the notice of withdrawal before 15th of the month.
The application form for school leaving certificate should be filled by the parents and submitted to the principal first.
No school leaving certificate is granted till all school dues are paid.
Fee / Month
L.K.G. to UKG
1st to 2nd
3rd to 5th
6th to 8th
9th to 10th
11th to 12th
A revised payment arrangement for the school fee is set up that will ensure continuation of payment, though at a different level. A few parents are not able to pay monthly fees because maximum parents belong to farming background and they harvest crops periodically. So, for more flexibility in payment can be also a great help to parents as well as school to reduce unpaid fee amount. As per local circumstances and requirement of school, we will follow given fee submission options.
Parents can choose any one of the following options:
I. 7.5 % rebate will be provided to the fee depositors who will pay lump sum amount of fees for whole academic year. It will be applied to the tuition fees only.
II. On current month fees, parents will get one month grace period after that 5Rs/Day late fee will be applicable. i.e. if they have due fee of June month, they will get the grace period up to 31st July and after the completion of grace period, late fee will be applicable as 5rs per day.
III. Parents can pay fee in three installment (Quarterly), it is as follows:
1st June- 31st August-2019
1st September- 30thNovember
After 1st November 5 Rs/Day penalty will be charged